When Is Registration
Registration is underway now. Click Here to Register Today!
Registration takes place in July of each year for Fall Registration. January for new students. Our session is 11 months long so there is no need to reenroll if you are starting in Aug.
Our 2019-2020 starts August 5th-May 31st.
Do I Need to Let the Studio Know If My Child Will Be Absent?
Yes, please!! We would appreciate a quick email, text, or phone call. 512-435-7490
Where Can I Get Tap, Ballet and/or Jazz Shoes?
You can purchase everything you need directly from our Merchandise Tab.
What Do Students Wear to Tap or Ballet Class?
- Twinkle Babies- ages 2.5-3.5- Pink Sparkle Dress, Pink tights, Pink ballet shoes, Black Tap Shoes- Twinkle Bear and Dress optional
- Twinkle Stars- ages 3.5-5.5- Pink Sparkle Dress, Pink tights, Pink ballet shoes, Black Tap Shoes- Twinkle Bear and Dress optional
- Twinkle Stars ages 5.5-7- Light Blue leoard, Pink ballet skirt, Tan tights, Pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes -Twinkle Bear and Dress optional
- ShowSTARS age 7-9 Ballet- Black ballet leotard, tan tights, Pink Ballet Skirt, Pink Ballet Shoes
- Boys- Comfortable athletic clothing- White Shirt, Black Shorts
See your Class’ Shopping List and buy directly online at WWW.SHOPNIMBLY.COM/TAPNTOE
What Do Students Wear to Hip Hop Class?
- Hip Hip Twinkle Stars age 5.5-7- Light Blue Leotard, Black Dance Shorts, Tan tights, Tan Jazz shoes
- ShowSTARS age 10-13 Ballet- Black ballet leotard, tan tights, Pink Ballet Skirt, Pink Ballet Shoe
All students must also wear hair pulled back out of face.
What Do Students Wear to Jazz Class?
- ShowSTARS age 7-9 Hip Hop and Jazz and Acro- Black leotard, tan tights, Tan Jazz Shoes, Hot Pink Dance Shorts
Hair pulled back in pony tail, or out of face if dancer has short hair.
Does my daughter/son have to perform in the recitals?
No. Recitals and all performances are always optional. Not all students want to perform or stand in front of a large group of people, We would love to have children join us for dance class and not feel pressured to perform.
How do I sign up for dance classes?
When and Where is the Spring Recital?
We have a Winter and Spring recital. Usually during the middle of December and the end of the Spring session, usually around Mothers Day Weekend, at The Ballet Austin Theater.
Children join us for dance class and don’t feel pressured to perform.
Are multiple classes per week prefered?
Simply coming to a single 50 min. class per week is just a warm up to a dancer. If you child enjoys dance, then invest in it! Let them try multiple styles if they are over the age of 7. Under the age of 7, coming to 2 combo classes per week only builds confidence in the student because they are getting extra time to build on skills they are learning in their single class, plus it builds trust with our instructors that are dedicated to being a leader and mentor for your child. Lastly, they meet more friends in a familiar environment and grow their classroom skills that will be much needed for the next 15-12 years. Set your child up for success, and show them that working hard at a skill you enjoy will pay off not only on the many teams they they will be on in their life, but also as a leader of that team!!! We aim to grow leaders and confidence. The sky is the limit at Tap N Toe!!!!!! Think Big!!!!!