When Is Registration
Registration is underway now. Click Here to Register Today!
Registration takes place in July of each year for Fall Registration and in January for new students. Our dance season is 10 months long so there is no need to reenroll if you are starting in Aug.
Our 2019-2020 starts August 5th-May 31st.
Do I Need to Let the Studio Know If My Child Will Be Absent?
Yes, please!! We would appreciate a quick email, text, or phone call. 512-435-7490
Where Can I Get Tap, Ballet and/or Jazz Shoes?
You can purchase everything you need directly from our Merchandise Tab.
What Do Students Wear to Tap or Ballet Class?
- Twinkle Babies- ages 2.5-3.5- Pink Sparkle Dress, Pink tights, Pink ballet shoes, Black Tap Shoes- Twinkle Bear and Dress optional
- Twinkle Stars- ages 3.5-5.5- Pink Sparkle Dress, Pink tights, Pink ballet shoes, Black Tap Shoes- Twinkle Bear and Dress optional
- Twinkle Stars ages 5.5-7- Light Blue leoard, Pink ballet skirt, Tan tights, Pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes -Twinkle Bear and Dress optional
- ShowSTARS age 7-9 Ballet- Black ballet leotard, tan tights, Pink Ballet Skirt, Pink Ballet Shoes
- Boys- Comfortable athletic clothing- White Shirt, Black Shorts
See your Class’ Shopping List and buy directly online at WWW.SHOPNIMBLY.COM/TAPNTOE
What Do Students Wear to Hip Hop Class?
- Hip Hip Twinkle Stars age 5.5-7- Light Blue Leotard, Black Dance Shorts, Tan tights, Tan Jazz shoes
- ShowSTARS age 10-13 Ballet- Black ballet leotard, tan tights, Pink Ballet Skirt, Pink Ballet Shoe
All students must also wear hair pulled back out of face.
What Do Students Wear to Jazz Class?
- ShowSTARS age 7-9 Hip Hop and Jazz and Acro- Black leotard, tan tights, Tan Jazz Shoes, Hot Pink Dance Shorts
Hair pulled back in pony tail, or out of face if dancer has short hair.
Does my daughter/son have to perform in the recitals?
We highly encourage our dancers to perform in BOTH recitals. In doing so, they will develop stage presence and self confidence. Recitals and all performances are always optional. We would love to see your children on stage with us!
How do I sign up for dance classes?
When and Where is the Spring Recital?
We have a Winter and Spring recital. Usually during the middle of December and the end of the Spring session, at The Ballet Austin Theater.
Are multiple classes per week preferred?
Yes, we highly encourage taking classes twice a week. In doing so, your children will develop the skills they need to succeed in our program. If you child is 7 and up, having them try multiple styles is extremely beneficial. If they are under the age of 7, coming to 2 combo classes per week will build confidence, and their technique will grow faster. Taking multiple classes will also build trust with our instructors that are dedicated to being leaders and mentors for your child. Set your child up for success, and show them that working hard at a skill will make you a team leader in life.